Use killer insurance selling phrases to persuade your prospect to buy your product. This leads to more leads being converted and closes more sales. These are 37 powerful lead-in selling phrases that will attract and lure buyers to insurance. You can instantly close more sales, which is ammunition for stopping the competition.
Key phrases for selling insurance shows that many salespeople don’t understand the importance of emotions and impulses in the sales process. First, find the key emotion of your prospect customer before you can get a qualified lead prospect. Next, you need to nail it down with powerful sales phrases and words that evoke the desire in your potential customer to purchase insurance now. This combination distinguishes real salespeople from order takers. It is best not to try to increase sales.
To make a powerful sales presentation, feel free to inject sales-generating phrases. You will be amazed at how certain phrases can break down barriers. The blueprint to success is to stop selling insurance and instead use phrases that generate insurance sales like a magnet. You can attract customers with an intense desire to purchase from you.
Insurance professionals with experience are skilled at adjusting sales messages. Prospects can keep getting closer to actual sales by keying in on lead phrases. The prospect is constantly being kept in check by statements and phrases that are beyond the reach of the average salesperson. A skilled sales professional already knows how prospects will react and respond. This skill allows the insurance salesperson to avoid almost all objections.
Begin by using powerful words and phrases that are attractive to insurance buyers. This will make it easier to close more sales quickly.
1. This was something I didn’t intend to mention, but2. This will make my competition mad, but I’m going to tell you about a unique benefit
3. I will show you both a basic and a more elaborate plan. You can choose which one you prefer after I’m done. Is that fair?
4. What are my current achievements?
5. Every policy is not created equal. This one surpasses what my customers are used to.
6. You might not be able to afford it
7. You can have the best coverage because you are the best in your industry. Do you want the best coverage?
8. This plan will help you to understand the benefits.
9. All obstacles have been eliminated
10. _____ is the only thing that can replace it.
11. You will get instant cash back.
12. Although it is embarrassing, I also thought ______.
13. Some people are just unable to understand.
14. You seem to be the type of person who _____
15. Are you a victim ______, like so many of my clients?
16. I hope you are in this group. Are you right?
17. This protection includes the best features.
18. Do you think it is okay to explain the details clearly? I want my customers understand the information I am giving them.
19. There will be more to love than ever before.
20. I won’t make any promises, but I will be open and honest about the limitations and benefits of your coverage. Do you prefer this?
21. It is possible to separate fact and fiction when I first start talking about ______ insurance.
22. It’s the best deal around, and still within your budget.
23. Only __ of __ people meet our requirements
24. Low cost alternatives
25. Lock in your offer today, would you like to make quarterly payments? Or save money annually?
26. Everyone in the family will be thrilled
27. My professional expertise lies in working with people about ____insurance and then letting them choose what is best. Do you think that sounds okay?
28. This is more than another ______
29. Satisfaction for a lifetime
30. Invest in yourself, your future
31. If you have to file a claim, you will feel confident.
32. No compromising on quality
33. This isn’t a typo.
34. A whole new perspective
35. My customers prefer _____. Let me see, and let you decide if I agree.
36. You’ll feel just as good looking as you look!
37. The world is about to be turned upside-down by ___
Are you looking to elevate your sales performance to the level of a professional? You will get more sales presentations if you provoke expected responses from your prospects. What you say should not be confused with messages that other salespeople use. You can change prospects’ mindsets to be more open to hearing from you. You might only need to test and adapt some of these selling phrases in order to close more sales.