Adriana’s Insurance Services is a great option for residents of Southern California who are looking for a local provider of insurance. Adriana’s Insurance, headed by Adriana Gallardo (Mexican-born CEO), is one of the fastest growing insurance agencies in Southern California. The company offers auto, home, and life insurance policies. It has proudly served the community for over 25 years. Adriana’s Insurance shop around for customers to ensure the lowest rates. Adriana’s Insurance offers affordable coverage for homeowners, auto and life insurance policies.
Adriana’s Car Insurance
Adriana’s Insurance website states that the company provides coverage options for all drivers in Southern California. Adriana’s Insurance offers many solutions to suit a wide range of risk profiles, including those who are new drivers or have a history of poor driving. Adriana’s Insurance guarantees their customers the lowest rate by working with carriers and offering policyholders good driver discounts.
Different types of coverage
The following are included in Adriana’s auto insurance offerings:
- Liability Auto Insurance This coverage covers the minimum coverages required by California state law.
- Insurance for Physical Damage: This coverage covers your expenses in the event of a car accident, theft, or vandalism.
- Full coverage Auto Insurance: This policy provides basic liability coverage as required by California law. It also includes comprehensive, theft and collision coverages that further protect drivers.
- Windshield Repair: This optional coverage add-on allows drivers to recover the costs of replacing their windshield.
- Roadside Assistance: Drivers may sign up for roadside coverage through Adriana’s Insurance in order to receive assistance in the event of a breakdown or an accident.
Adriana’s Insurance’s website does not provide any details about the discounts available for auto insurance policies. The company does however state that they offer discounts for drivers who are good. Most auto insurance companies offer discounts for safe driving. They usually break down into two categories.
- Accident-Free Discount : Driver has never been in an accident in the last five years.
- No Violations Discount: Driver has never been in traffic in the last five years.
Adriana’s Insurance offers great discounts for good drivers. Customers can request an auto quote and speak with an agent to find out more.
Adriana’s Insurance for Homeowners
Adriana’s Insurance offers a wide range of insurance solutions for California homeowners. Adriana’s Insurance offers homeowners and renters in many different types of dwellings a variety of coverages. Although the company doesn’t offer any discounts to policyholders they guarantee the lowest rates for all homeowners’ or renters’ insurance products.
Different types of coverage
It can sometimes be difficult to find insurance providers that will cover your specific home. Adriana’s Insurance offers a variety of coverage options that will suit any home. The following coverages are available:
- Comprehensive Homeowners’ Insurance: Protect your personal assets with standard homeowners coverage.
- Hazard Insurance This policy provides basic fire insurance, which allows customers to file claims after a fire in their home.
- Flood Damage Although not a major concern for California residents but flood insurance can help if something goes wrong with your home’s plumbing system.
- Condos: Adriana’s Insurance offers policies that provide protection for personal property, whether you own or rent a condo.
- Mobile Homes Due to their higher risk profile, many insurance companies do not offer mobile home policies. Adriana’s is a great choice for people who live in mobile or modular homes.
- Specialty homes: Adriana’s Insurance can help you find the right policy and protection for your home.
Adriana’s Insurance does not provide information on discounts available for homeowners’ policies. The agency does however work on behalf of customers to find the lowest rates in the area. They even guarantee their customers the lowest possible rate as a result.
Adriana’s Life Insurance
Adriana’s Insurance is a great choice for Southern California residents looking for life insurance solutions. Adriana’s Insurance offers a variety of life insurance options depending on the customers’ needs.
Different types of policies offered
Adriana’s Insurance currently offers two types of life insurance to its customers: permanent and term life insurance.
- Term Insurance: These policies offer flexible coverage over a specified time period. These policies typically have lower premiums and many term life insurance products also offer living benefits.
- Permanent Life Insurance This option covers the policyholder for their entire life. These policies combine traditional life insurance benefits with the ability to accumulate cash value. This adds to policyholders’ financial legacy.
Adriana’s is a good option for you
Adriana’s Insurance is a great choice for residents of Southern California who are looking for a local provider that can meet their unique coverage requirements. Although customers might not be able to find all the options offered by other well-known names in the insurance business, they will still find the coverages that are most important to them. Adriana’s Insurance is a good choice for those who speak Spanish and have a history of poor driving habits.
Adriana’s Insurance should be noted that they are an agent and not a provider. The company is currently a member of the following insurance companies:
- Anthem Blue
- Blue Shield
- Civic Property
- Western Surety
- American Modern
- American Family
Customers deal with a broker who negotiates for them to get the lowest rate. However, not all customers are satisfied. Adriana’s Insurance received many negative reviews over the past five year. Customers often complained about hidden fees, billing problems, and rates that didn’t meet their budgetary needs. It’s a good idea to ask lots of questions and get written confirmation from any agents.
Adriana’s Ratings and Reviews, Customer Satisfaction, and Complaints
Adriana’s Insurance has a higher-than-average amount of customer complaints. The company is not rated either by AM Best nor J.D. They have been rated by the Better Business Bureau and the Business Consumer Alliance. Adriana’s has not been accredited by the BBB. However, they have received an F rating with three customer reviews that total 1/5 stars.
Business Consumer Alliance has a different story. With almost 1,500 inquiries and three complaints in the past three years, Adriana’s boasts an AAA rating. The same profile shows a 33 percent consumer complaint resolution index. This means that complaints filed through the Business Consumer Alliance platform by consumers are unlikely to be resolved through the complaint mediation process.
Adriana’s also offers additional policies
- Insurance for businesses
- Classic Car Insurance
- Commercial insurance
- Events Insurance
- Mexico Travel Insurance
- Rideshare Insurance
- RV Insurance
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Adriana’s: What are my requirements?
Adriana’s offers additional information about available insurance policies. Customers can access the free online quote tool, or call the hotline at 1-800-435-2997 for more information. Customers will need to provide their full name, address, and phone number when filling out the online form. To qualify, customers must reside in California.
How can I file a claim at Adriana’s?
Adriana’s doesn’t process customer claims. The company instead provides a complete list of hotlines for specific insurance companies. The complete list of hotlines for insurance claims can be viewed at Adriana’s Insurance Website.
Table of Contents