As of 2015, there were just under 5 million licensed drivers in Arizona, and every driver is legally required to carry car insurance. The average cost of car insurance in Arizona is $1,547 per year for full coverage and $555 per year for minimum coverage. Arizona is slightly cheaper when compared to the national average premium of $1,674 annually for full coverage and $565 annually for minimum coverage.
There are many car insurance companies that offer different levels of coverage. Some insurance companies are more likely to offer the best car insurance deals in Arizona.
Arizona has the cheapest car insurance
Arizona drivers have lots of options for car insurance at affordable rates in the state. These companies represent some of Arizona’s lowest rates and could be a good place for you to start your search for insurance.
Geico is an excellent choice for Arizona drivers looking for affordable car insurance. The average annual premium for full coverage is $916, while the average premium for minimum coverage is $326. In addition to low premiums, Geico customers may be able to save additional money by taking advantage of the company’s numerous discounts. Geico offers discounts to safe drivers, students, military personnel, employers groups, bundling policies, and vehicles with safety features like airbags, daytime running lights, and other federal employees.
USAA is well-known for its excellent customer service. However, there are many ways you can save on your car insurance. You can save on safe driving, low-mileage and driver training. There are also special loyalty discounts. A USAA policy can save you money even if a member of your family has one. As a military insurance provider, USAA has unique discounts such as vehicle storage and emergency deployment discounts. USAA is available only to the active military, veterans, and their immediate families.
The Hartford’s multifaceted support is one of its best assets. RecoverCare is an exclusive program that provides post-accident support. A 24/7 claims hotline is also available. You can also get new car replacement, a disappearing-deductible policy and 24/7 roadside assistance. Personal injury protection is also available. The Hartford could help you save money on your car insurance premium if you have an electric vehicle. You can also complete a defensive driving course, or pay in full for your policy.
State Farm has two programs that will help you save money on car insurance. Its Drive Safe & Save program rewards you with discounts in exchange for safe driving. Steer Clear also offers additional discounts if you have not been in an accident for three years. Bundling your auto and home insurance can help you save money.
To save money without any fuss, you can use Allstate’s Drivewise telematics program to track your driving habits. Sign up now for the app to start saving. After a period of safe driving, your savings will begin. You can also save money when you buy a new car or bundle insurance policies. You can save money on vehicle safety features like anti-theft devices and airbags.
Arizona drivers must have minimum coverage
Arizona drivers are required to carry at least 25/50/15 car insurance coverage. Arizona drivers must have the following levels of car coverage:
- $25,000 per person for bodily injury liability coverage
- $50,000 per accident for bodily injury liability
- $15,000 per accident for property damage liability coverage
While choosing minimum limits can lower your insurance premium, it could leave you with high-out-of-pocket costs if your coverage limits are exceeded. Minimum coverage insurance doesn’t offer protection for your vehicle. Your lender may require that you have comprehensive and collision insurance if you finance your vehicle using a loan or lease.
How to Get Cheap Arizona Car Insurance
Getting cheap car insurance in Arizona starts by choosing a provider that sells affordable coverage, but there are other ways to lower your car insurance premium. Here are some ideas:
- Shop around: Take your time researching car insurance companies. You will find the best companies that offer you the most important factors, such as great customer service and multiple coverage options.
- Compare quotes: Once you have found several potential insurance companies, get quotes from each provider and compare the rates. This is the best way to determine if you have the right coverage for your budget.
- Get discounts: Find insurance companies that offer discounts for you. To inquire about any unadvertised discounts that might be available, you can call an agent.
- Improve your credit score. Insurance companies in many states take into account your credit score when calculating your rate. Your insurance premium can be reduced by raising your credit score even if it is only a few points.
- Your deductible can be increased: An increase in your deductible will usually lower your premium. If you decide to go this route, however, ensure you have the financial means to afford a higher deductible.
- Drivers who pay full premiums are eligible for discounts from many insurance companies.
Questions frequently asked
Which Arizona insurance policy is best?
The best car insurance company in Arizona is different for every driver. Different drivers are looking to get the best customer service, the lowest rates, or specific coverages. It is a great way to find the best car insurance company for your needs.
What is the average cost for car insurance in the United States?
The average cost of car insurance in the United States is $1,674 per year for a full coverage policy and $565 per year for a minimum coverage policy. Arizona’s average rate is $1,547/year for full coverage. Arizona’s average rate for minimum coverage is $555/year. The national average rate for car insurance is slightly higher than Arizona’s.
What are the factors that affect my car insurance rates?
Each driver’s car insurance rate is different. Arizona drivers may pay higher or lower rates than the state average depending on many factors, including age, gender credit score, zip code, claims history, driving record and driving record. Car insurance rates can also be affected by the year, make, and model of your vehicle.