Falcon Insurance offers non-standard car coverage to high-risk drivers in Illinois and Texas. According to the company, it provides affordable coverage for all drivers, regardless of driving record, credit score, or claims history. The network of 1200 independent agents sells Falcon car insurance.
Falcon car insurance
Falcon auto insurance targets high-risk drivers. The coverage offered is limited and drivers are not able to add endorsements or other policies to their policy. Falcon does offer flexible payment options, including monthly, bi-annual, and annual payment options. Drivers can also take advantage of discounts to lower their premium.
Types of coverage
Here’s a list of auto insurance coverages that Falcon Insurance offers:
- Minimum coverage insurance. Minimum insurance covers bodily injury liability and property damages liability. It might also include uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage depending on the state.
- Full coverage insurance: A full coverage policy from Falcon includes collision, comprehensive, uninsured/underinsured motorist and liability coverage.
- SR-22s An SR-22 certificate is a document that shows you have minimum liability insurance in your particular state. SR-22s may be required following a DUI/DWI, or any other serious offense such as driving without insurance.
Falcon Insurance Company offers several popular insurance discounts, such as:
- Homeowner Discount: Drivers who are the owners of their home can get a discount on their auto insurance policies.
- Multi-vehicle Discount: Drivers who have two or more vehicles insured on their policy receive a lower rate.
- Get a full discount if you pay your annual premium upfront, instead of in monthly installments. Drivers that pay their premium in full can save money.
- Transfer Discount: Drivers who move from another insurance company to Falcon can save money when they become Falcon customers.
Why Falcon is a good choice
Falcon Insurance is an excellent option for drivers who require non-standard insurance. This includes drivers who are unable to qualify for regular car insurance because of their driving record, credit score or claims history. Falcon Insurance can offer SR-22 coverage to drivers who live in any of the six states.
Drivers who prefer the convenience of a smartphone app may find Falcon a good choice. Drivers can view their driver’s ID cards, view policy information, pay their bills, and file a claim through the Falcon Insurance app. With an average rating of 4.7 stars, the app has received positive reviews on both Google Play Store and App Store.
Although there are some advantages to Falcon Insurance, it is not the best option for most drivers. Falcon insurance policies for cars are very limited. There are not endorsements, which could leave gaps in coverage. Drivers must also work with an agent in order to obtain a quote and buy a policy. Some may find this difficult.
Reviews, ratings, customer satisfaction, and complaints about Falcon
Falcon Insurance isn’t widely reviewed or rated. However, the rating it has does not reflect customer satisfaction and service. Based on 74 customer reviews, the Better Business Bureau gives Falcon an A+ rating. However, its average customer score is 1.38 out 5 stars. Several customers have complained about poor claims processing, low payouts, and bad customer service.
Questions frequently asked
What are the steps to obtain a Falcon quote?
You will need to locate an agent near you and request a quote by phone. Please provide your name, birth date, social security number, and information about your vehicle, such as VIN number, make/model, year, and mileage. Also, you will need to describe the type of coverage that you require, the amount of coverage you require and what your deductible should be.
How can I file a claim against Falcon?
Customers of Falcon can make a claim through the mobile app, the website or by calling a representative. You will need to give your policy number, a detailed description, the police report (if any), and photo evidence. Also, please provide the contact information for other drivers.