Pronto Insurance offers coverage in California, Florida, and Texas. However, the availability of policies varies from one state to another. There are many insurance products offered by the company, but automobile insurance or homeowners insurance remain its most popular. Pronto Insurance’s uniqueness is its focus on Latino communities. Spanish-speaking customers can call a separate number and access the website in Spanish.
Pronto car insurance
Although Pronto car coverage is designed for high-risk drivers only, the company also offers standard coverage. At the moment, Texas drivers are only eligible for coverage. There are three options available. The non-owner option and the SR-22 package are also available. Pronto also offers Mexico insurance to policyholders who travel to or from Mexico.
Types of coverage
Drivers can choose one of three packages when they purchase a Pronto Auto Insurance policy. Every package offers different levels of coverage and coverage. Here’s a quick overview of Pronto’s coverage options.
- Essential package – This package provides coverage for bodily injury and property damages. Drivers can purchase personal injury protection (PIP), uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage (UM/UIM) and roadside assistance for an added fee. You can choose from one, three, or six-month policies.
- Comprehensive package This comprehensive package includes comprehensive and collision insurance, as well as liability coverage. You can personalize your policy by adding UM/UIM coverage or roadside assistance to your policy. Comprehensive policies can be purchased in six-month terms.
- An alternative package: This package offers a non-standard option for insurance. This package includes non-owners insurance, and SR-22 insurance. This package offers coverage for six months.
Pronto offers drivers looking to save money limited discounts
- Multi-car Discount: Drivers who have multiple vehicles insured with Pronto may get a lower rate.
- Renewal Discount: Drivers that renew their policies with Pronto will receive a small discount each year they remain with the company.
Pronto home insurance
Pronto Home Insurance is available for Texas and California. Standard coverage is included in the 12-month policies, but you can add additional protection with many endorsements. Pronto insures only homes valued below $250,000 Prospective customers can view a comprehensive overview of the Pronto home insurance policy on its website.
Types of coverage
Pronto’s standard homeowners insurance policy includes only basic coverage. For an additional fee, homeowners can personalize their policy by adding generous extras. These are the coverage options offered by Pronto
- Basic coverage: Pronto’s Homeowners package covers dwellings, personal property, liability, and medical payments.
- Hurricane, hail, and wind coverage: Homeowners that are required to buy hurricane, hail, or wind insurance in order to meet their mortgage obligations can obtain these coverages through Pronto.
- Home replacement cost coverage: Home replacement cost coverage will pay for the rebuilding of a home to its current value in case it is damaged or destroyed by an insured peril.
- Residential glass coverage If the glass can be fixed, this policy will cover it.
- Pet insurance: The coverage covers property damage and bodily injuries caused by a cat or dog.
- Additional Living expenses: Additional Living expenses covers lodging and food costs if the home is severely damaged or the occupants are forced to move temporarily.
- Debris Removal: This coverage will pay for debris removal after a storm, or any other incident.
- Temporary repairs: Pronto will pay for the cost of repairing a damaged home temporarily.
- Trees and shrubs, plants, lawn coverage: If trees, shrubs or lawns are damaged in an under-insured peril, this policy will cover landscaping services.
- Coverage for arson: Pronto will pay the arson reward if a house is destroyed or damaged by arson.
- Collapse coverage – Pronto will cover the cost of repairing or rebuilding homes that have collapsed or are partially collapsed due to a covered peril.
Pronto does NOT offer homeowners insurance discounts online. To find out if your state has unadvertised discounts, we recommend that you contact an agent.
Pronto is a great option.
Pronto is an excellent insurance company that offers home and auto insurance. The company’s bilingual customer service makes it a great choice for Latinos and Spanish-speaking people. Pronto is committed to customer service and you can easily contact an agent by phone, online chat, or visiting one of the 300 drive-thru windows at any of its locations.
For high-risk drivers who need additional insurance, Pronto is an excellent choice. This alternative package also includes SR-22 and non-owners insurance. It also provides minimum liability coverage. Pronto can provide decent coverage for drivers who aren’t high-risk, although the policies might be more costly.
Pronto homeowners insurance offers a wide range of options, which includes unique options not offered by other providers. Pronto home insurance will not cover homes worth more than $250,00. The policy limits are not flexible.
Ratings, reviews, customer satisfaction, and complaints about Pronto
It is difficult to find Pronto Insurance reviews. J.D. has not rated the company. The company is not rated by J.D. Although the company is not technically rated by Better Business Bureau (BBB), it has an average rating 1.2 out 5 stars based upon 10 customer reviews.
Pronto offers additional policies
Pronto offers these insurance policies in addition to home and auto insurance:
- Insurance for motorcycles
- Boat insurance
- Watercraft insurance
- Renters insurance
- Mobile home insurance
- Condo insurance
- Mexico insurance
- Insurance for commercial purposes
- Supplement insurance and health insurance (Medicare Advantage insurance)
Questions frequently asked
What are the steps to obtain a Pronto quote?
You can either use the online quote form or call customer service to request a quote from Pronto Insurance. The first thing you will need to do is provide your name, date of birth, marital status, and any traffic violations. Next, enter the make, year, and model of your vehicle and select the coverage you desire.
How can I file a claim for Pronto?
Online, by phone or via the chat feature, policyholders can make a claim. Enter your name, contact information, time, date, and location of the incident. If you have a police report number, details about the claim will be entered, including a description and contact information for witnesses. Last, you will need to provide information about any additional claimants or their losses.
Table of Contents