The price of gold has risen steadily over the past few years. People have made wise investments in gold, especially during economic turmoil. It’s considered a safer investment than stocks and shares.
There are many reasons to think that it is time to sell your gold. Selling your gold could be the answer if you don’t want any jewellery or have urgent financial requirements. Many of the gold-selling shops on high streets do not offer the best prices or do not want high value bullion.
Broken or non-fashionable jewellery are also reasons to sell your gold items online. Selling your gold items online to UKBullion.com is the best option if you have damaged pieces of jewellery or are just out of fashion.
UKBullion.com will always be more expensive than high street shops because they have the ability to melt your jewellery, which is something that many high street buyers are unable to do.
You may also sell your gold if it causes you emotional pain. Sometimes, valuable jewellery that was part of a relationship can be lost because of the emotional memories.
No matter what reason you have, UKBullion.com allows customers to instantly determine the value of their gold, silver, or platinum items. UKBullion.com provides real-time gold pricing online. This means that you will get the best price possible for your gold. Customers receive their money directly to their bank without any hassle. You can also buy back other bullion items like silver coins or silver bars through the site.
UKBullion.com recommends that you use Insured Royal Mail Special delivery system to send your Bullion or Coins. This system is safe, trackable, and allows you monitor the progress of your package as it travels to us.
Trustpilot has awarded UKBullion.com a 5-star rating. This means that customers have had excellent service from this online bullion seller.
These are the steps to sell your bullion coins and bars to UKBullion.com.
- Email us at Sales@ukbullion.com, or call us at 01902 623 254 to discuss the process. (Lines are available Monday through Friday, 09:00-17:00, excluding Bank Holidays. You will receive a reference number to facilitate the transaction.
- Fill out the Sell to Us form and then click the “Send Form” button. Make sure to include the reference number we issued when you first inquired with us.
- An email will be sent to you containing a PDF copy of the “Sell to Us” form. You must print it out and sign it.
- You should pack your items securely with the “Sell to Us” form signed and all other proofs of purchase we have requested.
- Send your items to us using Insured Royal Mail Special delivery. Or, you can bring them directly to our offices by appointment.
- We will contact you once we have received your documentation and items.
7. We will pay you the preferred payment method after we accept your offer.