Seattle’s EB-5 Visa Program is designed to attract foreign investors to America to live and work temporarily. The EB-5 Investors Seattle helps create employment and business opportunities in America. This investment will be used to create jobs in areas with unemployment below 1.5%. Ten new jobs are expected to be created by the investor in Seattle.
This program has many benefits and is more flexible than traditional visa applications. The main requirement is that applicants invest in the EB-5 Investor Program. For rural areas and areas with higher unemployment rates than the average, the investment amount is $500,000; otherwise, it is $1,000,000. The funds can be transferred by wire transfer. They do not include any legal fees, commissions, or other expenses. There are no restrictions on the age, education, or experience of the EB5 Seattle investor.
After meeting all requirements, the applicant will be issued a temporary US immigrant visa Seattle. The temporary visa is valid for 2 years. An immigrant can apply 3 months before it expires for a permanent visa. While the temporary visa can be approved in 16-20 months, a permanent green card may take up to 3-5 years. The EB5 Green Card Seattle has many benefits.
Some of the benefits include:
- Under the same visa application, the applicant can sponsor both his/her spouse or children younger than 21 years. All family members who are acceptable will be granted visas once the visa has been approved.
- As long as there are no criminal acts, previous visa rejections will not be considered.
- Education is available to immigrants at the same rates as residents.
- Immigrants can live, work, and retire in America.
- Seattle immigrants who are EB-5 can apply for permanent visas as well as US citizenship.
- Diversifying your portfolio in the US is possible for investors
- As long as they have spent at least six months in the USA, immigrants can travel freely from any US region.
- The applicant does not need to have any education or skills.
- The Eb5 Green Card Seattle can be used by applicants and businesses who meet the minimum requirements. Your chances of obtaining citizenship in the US are good considering how long you have been in the country.